Saturday, March 10, 2007
My pretty little princess niece...

I have the most awesome sister and brother-in-law in the whole entire world. They are absolutely tremendous. They walk the walk, they talk the talk, they do everything right. Do you know any perfect people? Most likely no, as there aren't that many out there. Not only do I know them, but I'm related to them! Can you imagine? Yes, sometimes it can be somewhat annoying, there's no way I could ever live up to what they have already accomplished. They are missionaries in France, teaching the word of God to those that don't know Him. Isn't that the most incredible occupation you can imagine? I am still trying to figure out what God wants me to do while I'm on this earth. They know what they are suppose to be doing!! They are doing and living the life the Lord has chosen for them and they are right where they are suppose to be.

And of course, perfect parents produce the perfect child :) I have an incredibly fabulous two year old niece named Claire. We miss them every day.
I am so thankful to have them in my life. God has blessed me by just knowing and having them in our family.
I hope you are blessed with someone so incredible in your life.

Labels: , ,


posted at 11:33 AM
3 comments



3 Comments:
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you are right where God wants you to be. Raising four beautiful girls. His light shining through you touching all those you meet. Even Moses said (very loosely translated) Not me God, I can't do it. You are doing it, even if you don't know it. I thank God for blessing me with TWO (actually 5) incredible girls in my life. =^..^=

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

make that seven (7)

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
Name:
Katherine

Location:
Grapevine, Texas

Married to a wonderful, hard-working man, raising FOUR beautiful daughters and trying to provide inspiration and direction for my family and myself.

My complete profile

Links
In the Midst of It
First United Methodist Grapevine

Recent Posts
Why do tragedies happen to teenagers??
Super Bowl commercials...
LOTS of snow
Vacation... Here we come...
2007 are you kidding me???
Sick Christmas of 2006
Hannah Montana ROCKS
What happened to Halloween??
The Big 4 - 0
What Time is it Black Cat?

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
November 2011
December 2011

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:



________________
Add this to your site