Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Hannah Montana ROCKS

Do you know Hannah Montana? She is awesome. It's really difficult to find a good show for your kids to watch these days. Even Disney comes out with some "ify" kid television. If you can't trust Disney, who can you trust? So here's a show about a preteen (I have two) who in her secret life is a pop-star. She hides it from everyone so she can live a real life as a pre-teen. I know the last part is a little bit over the top - who would hide it? But Miley is lovable, funny and truthful.

This is the real-life daughter of Billy Ray Cirus. That in itself is kind of funny because if you have a preteen (or close to) you remember Billy Ray Cirus for the one hit wonder of Achy Breaky Heart. Poor Billy Ray, he actually did more than that, but that's all I remember of him. Anyway, back to his wonderful daughter, Miley Cirus.

I took my girls (minus the baby, of course) to a Hannah Montana concert this past weekend. It was Sydney & MacKenzie's first-ever concert, so they were pretty pumped to begin with. Mind you, I didn't even tell them we were going until four hours before -- because I wouldn't be able to handle the "How long until we go...." questions.

Katy's first concert was the Spice Girls in 1998. WOW how things have changed (thank goodness!)

It was actually the Disney 10th Birthday concert, so Nothin' But Strings, B5, the Jonas Brothers, Aly & AJ were there too. They were all good, a GREAT kids concert. I was really impressed by the Jonas Brothers. You might think of them as the Hansen Brothers - which would be a shame because they are much better. You can check them out at Jonas Brothers

Back to Miley... she's great. I can't say enough about her and the Hannah Montana show. I am so glad to see something I am not afraid for my kids to be watching AND they still enjoy it. So check it out... mom might just like it too ;) Hannah Montana

posted at 12:31 PM
3 comments



3 Comments:
At 10:35 PM, Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

I think it is great that ya'll had so much fun!!

Love you!

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hannah Montana is great singer and actor. I hope to see her keep going and never stopping. My kids really look up to her and I think that it's not a bad thing!

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

português:
Hannah Montana é demais!!!
Aqui onde eu moro(brasil)eu assisto todo dia no disney channel!!Adoro ela!!!
English:
Hannah Montana is alwsome!!
Here where I live(brazil)I watch she everyday on disney channel!!
I adore she!!
bjos,
kisses,
dani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
Name:
Katherine

Location:
Grapevine, Texas

Married to a wonderful, hard-working man, raising FOUR beautiful daughters and trying to provide inspiration and direction for my family and myself.

My complete profile

Links
In the Midst of It
First United Methodist Grapevine

Recent Posts
What happened to Halloween??
The Big 4 - 0
What Time is it Black Cat?
I love Baseball
High School Football
My One-Second of Fame
140 Years is a LONG Time
Sisters are a funny thing...
Can you Believe it's Been FIVE Years??
Remodeling is NOT a family-affair

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
November 2011
December 2011

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:



________________
Add this to your site