Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Ready... Set... SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!
The end of school is always busy, but this year seems to be more so (gee, I wonder if it's because we have a toddler to add to the mix?) This week we have 6 softball games scheduled - after the season was suppose to end LAST week. These are all due to make-up games due to rain outs and it doesn't include MacKenzie's team playing in an end of the season tournament on Saturday. Add that to cheerleading, a drill team picnic, volunteer training, lifeguard training, PTA dinner, end of season party, dentist appointment, parent meeting to learn next year's duties, two school assemblies and "trying" to work full time and why should I be surprised I can't keep my sanity - or my gas tank filled? (Not to mention the new driver in our house NEEDING to go SOMEWHERE all the time :)
I was sad to hear our elementary principal has accepted a job elsewhere. He is on the fast track to success and much too good to hang around here for too long. We were blessed to have him for four years and now he's off to middle school. He has done so much for our school. MacKenzie has one more year in elementary and I thought we could make it - but maybe not. We are wanting to move north, toward Denton, but have decided to wait until Katy graduates next year. She says to move now, but I don't really think she wants that.
So ... I'm off and running to my next appointment. Write more soon...

posted at 3:34 PM
1 comments



1 Comments:
At 8:11 AM, Blogger The Kilcoynes said...

We miss you so much! I hope that the summer is great! Try to find a little time to relax. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the package!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me
Name:
Katherine

Location:
Grapevine, Texas

Married to a wonderful, hard-working man, raising FOUR beautiful daughters and trying to provide inspiration and direction for my family and myself.

My complete profile

Links
In the Midst of It
First United Methodist Grapevine

Recent Posts
Stepped on a pop top and broke my flip flop...
Some days just aren't bubble days...
SO Blessed...
The 21 Day Challenge
Tweenie birthday parties and SPRING!
Makeover Hell & Europe (?)
Baby babbles
Rah, Rah, Rah
My pretty little princess niece...
Why do tragedies happen to teenagers??

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
June 2009
July 2009
February 2010
March 2010
June 2010
November 2011
December 2011

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:



________________
Add this to your site